The Pines Response to COVID-19
QLD Government MANDATED MASK requirements
Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation in Queensland the QLD Government has MANDATED Mask Requirements which means;-
- You must* wear a mask in indoor spaces, such as: shopping centres, supermarkets and retail shops.
This requirement is currently in place until 12 Noon THURSDAY 15 April 2021 unless the Government Restrictions change.
The Pines Elanora is dedicated to providing everyone with a safe environment to Meet and shop. We thank you for following the Mask requirement and doing your bit to keep our community safe.
Please note that The Pines Elanora operates Zero tolerance of anti-social or disrespectful behaviour.
*unless you are under 12 years old, have a medical exemption, or it would be unsafe for you to do so
Social Distancing & Hygiene
We ask for your support and request you follow the good hygiene and social distancing guidelines:
- Please wear a mask when shopping at The Pines Elanora
- Our shops are trading under strict COVID Safe arrangements as implemented by the QLD Health Officer and Gold Coast City Health. Look out for the details as you shop the centre.
- Our cafes and restaurants need your contact details under the Government’s COVID Safe plans if you want to sit and enjoy a meal or drink so please respect the staff and give them the details requested.
- Stay more than 1.5 metres away from people
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Dispose of tissues properly
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Please stay at home if you’re experiencing symptoms and call a Dr to arrange for a COVID 19 test
Stay up to date with the latest information and the steps we are taking.
The health, safety and well-being of our customers, retailers, staff and community is always our highest priority. In addition to our standard practices, we’ve proactively introduced the following precautionary measures, to ensure you can visit us with confidence.
- We have increased cleaning schedules of high contact surface points, including amenities, handles and rails and other touch points around the Centre.
- We have state of the art digital people counters to make sure we know how many visitors we have at any one time. We know we are well within government guidelines. So you all have 4sqm and MORE even when we’re busy!
- We have introduced signage throughout the Centre and in all of our amenities to remind people to ‘know the signs’ and ‘stop the spread’ of COVID-19 Coronavirus. This is to actively encourage the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures that each of us can take to help keep our community safe.
- All of our stores have signage showing the maximum number of people allowed inside, at any one time
- We have introduced hand sanitiser stations throughout the Centre
We want to assure our customers and community that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.