Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 200g spreadable cream cheese, like Philadelphia
- 1x300g bottle of salsa
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 green capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 250g grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large frying pan, sauté green capsicum and spring onion for 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese and salsa until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese/salsa mix on 4 of the tortillas. Place cooked chicken, green capsicums and spring onions on top of mixture, and cover with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place remaining 4 tortillas on top and cook on a non-stick baking dish until cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.
- Slice into quarters, serve and enjoy!!!