Chicken Satay Skewers
Cook: 20 minutes
Extra: 2 hours, chilling
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli sauce (or to taste)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, diced
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, curry powder, garlic and chilli sauce. Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Overnight is best.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto bamboo skewers, then cook for 5 minutes each side.