Prep: 20 minutes
Extra: 1 hour 30 minutes, freezing
- 150g digestive biscuits (or shortbread biscuits)
- 45g butter
- 110g caster sugar, divided
- 120ml thickened cream
- 150g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder mixed with a little hot water
- 200g cream cheese
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter and a tablespoon of the sugar. Press into a 18cm cake tin then refrigerate.
- Whip cream until soft peak stage. Add cooled melted chocolate, then the cocoa powder mix. Blend well and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together. Fold in cream/chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread into pan on top of crushed biscuits. Freeze for one hour.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then serve.