Prep: 30 minutes
Extra: 1 hour, chilling
- 175g icing sugar
- 120g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon whisky or rum
- shaved chocolate, desiccated coconut or cocoa powder to decorate
- Place the butter in a bowl with the icing sugar and mix until fluffy.
- Add the cocoa and whisky or rum and continue to mix. (Adding more than 1 tablespoon of liquid will make it difficult to shape the mixture.)
- Shape the mixture into small balls, then roll in shaved chocolate, desiccated coconut or cocoa powder individually and place them on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.