Gluten Free & Vegan Masala Pattie
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alessandra – The Healthy Gourmet
- 1 can kidneys beans
- 2 cups cooked mashed pumpkin
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ cup grated onion
- 2 garlic gloves (crushed)
- 1-2 cups rice flour (to adjust mix when needed)
- Join all ingredients, except rice flour in a bowl and combine well. Join rice flour slowly until mix becomes united but does not stick on hands.
- To make patties, place a portion of the mix on your hand and roll in a ball shape. Squeeze it with both hands until you have a 1 – 2cm thick pattie.
- Heat a grill or fry pan.
- Lightly brush some vegetable oil on it and place patties. Cook then 3 min each side or until golden.
- Serve with Salad or Burger Bun.