Grilled Barramundi & Chickpea Salad
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alessandra – The Healthy Gourmet
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 150g barramundi fillet (or other white fish)
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup chickpeas (drained)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp red capsicum, diced
- 1 Tbsp red onion, diced
- Yoghurt, basil & coriander dressing
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- ¼ green birds eye chilli or red 1 tsp red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp diced red onion
- ¼ tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (moderate to high heat), add garlic and toss for 1 minute to release the flavour. Place the fish in the pan, skin side down, and cook both sides until lightly browned and cooked through.
- To make the dressing, gently stir all the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss the salad ingredients together with dressing and arrange on serving plate.
- Add the fish on top of the plate and.