Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 750g linguine pasta
- 150 ml olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 500g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 500g scallops
- 6 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 bunch chopped fresh basil
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine until al dente (about 10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in a large frypan or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic, red onion, prawns and scallops for 2 to 4 minutes or until the prawns are pink and scallops are opaque.
- Drain the linguini and add to frypan: toss well.
- Add tomatoes and basil; toss or stir in well. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve.