Vegan Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
– 1 banana, ripened (plus extra to serve)
– 50g Oh So Natural crunchy peanut butter (plus extra to serve)
– 100g White Mill self-raising flour
– 2 tbsp Brookdale maple syrup (plus extra to serve)
– 150ml Inner Goodness almond, soy or rice milk
– 1 tbsp Pure Vita sunflower oil (for cooking)
1) Mash 1 banana in a bowl using a fork, then beat in 50g of peanut butter and the maple syrup.
2) Add the flour and then gradually add the milk and mix until smooth.
3) Heat a frying pan, greased with a little sunflower oil and spoon the mixture into the pan (about 2 tablespoons per pancake).
4) Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear and then flip with a spatula, cooking for a few more minutes.
5) Serve with the remaining peanut butter, a drizzle of maple syrup and freshly sliced banana.