Your lease outlines your insurance responsibilities and requires that The Pines Elanora (QLD) Pty Ltd is indemnified against loss or liability. You must include the following in your insurance cover:
- Public Risk/Liability – providing a minimum of $20 million with full name of tenancy and location i.e. Shop No., Shop Name, The Pines Elanora, 13-31 Guineas Creek Road, Elanora Qld 4221
- Plate Glass – covering the breakage of any glass in or around your premises in the name of the Lessee and Lessor where applicable.
- Fire and Extraneous Risk regarding your property.
- Workers Compensation.
- Interested Party – The Pines Elanora (Qld) P/L ACN 055 299 637.
For full details of insurance requirements, please refer to your lease.
Prior to the commencement of trade, you are required to provide Centre Management with copies of your original policy or certificate verifying the currency of the above insurance.
At or before expiry of your annual insurance policy, you are required to supply Centre Management with a new certificate showing insurance cover and the currency of insurance as per the lease requirements.
2.2 Sales Reporting (where required under the terms of you lease)
- On your Sales Advice Form, please fill in the details of your monthly sales excluding GST and return it to Centre Management within eight days of the last day of the previous month.
- The sales figures you provide are used to help Centre Management monitor the Centre’s performance. All sales figures are treated with utmost confidentiality.
- If, under the terms of your lease, you are required to provide a Statement of Turnover, this statement must be certified by an approved auditor. Statements are required within one month of the expiration of each Percentage Year, where applicable.
You are responsible for taking out and keeping current, all licences and permits which are required for your business.
2.4 Permitted Usage
Every retailer has a designated permitted usage. Under no circumstances will any variation to this permitted usage be allowed without written approval by the Centre Manager.
2.5 Trading Hours
The core trading hours for the Centre are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday 9.00am – 9.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.30pm
*Please note that major tenancies trade outside of these hours.
Allowable trading hours for Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pm
2.6 Lease Lines
The Pines Elanora has a policy of “no trading out beyond shopfronts” unless prior arrangements have been made with Centre Management. Public Liability Insurance must be in place if you have received approval to “trade out”.
2.7 Rental Payments
Your monthly rental statement is produced by Centre Management for distribution during the last week of each month. Your electricity meter is read on or about the last working day of each month and invoiced separately to you. Your rental is due in advance and must be paid to the Centre Management Office no later than the first day of every month. Electricity is payable to the Centre Management Office within 14 days of invoice. Late payment of accounts may attract interest at the appropriate rate (Please refer to your Lease).
2.8 Postal Box Services
Australia Post will NOT deliver mail or packages to individual tenancies. All retailers should arrange a Postal Box directly with Australia Post (Ph: 5598 3428).