07 5581 1671
07 5534 7880
Mon - Fri: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Opened in 2007 and designed using ecologically sustainable development principles, the Elanora Branch Library incorporates features such as energy efficient lighting, greater use of natural light, rainwater storage tank, solar hot water system and greater user of outside air for warming and cooling the building.
Order & Collect – available now by appointment
Elanora Library are open for Order & Collect by appointment, Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm.
- Order your items using our online catalogue or by phone 07 5581 7200.
- Wait to receive notification – we’ll contact you by email, text message or post.
- Book an appointment and collect your items at your chosen library, date and time.
Browse & Borrow
From Monday 13 July, Elanora library will be open to library members only for browsing and borrowing, Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm.:
- Borrow up to 50 items with a four-week loan period.
- Pick up holds when available, no bookings required.
- Use our library PCs for express 30-minute sessions.
During your visit, please follow directional signage, maintain good hand and respiratory hygiene and practice social distancing. Queensland Health requires you provide your contact details upon entry to a library, regardless of age, and that we adhere to the four square metres per customer rule. This will limit the number of library members we can accommodate in the library at any given time. Please stay at home if you are unwell.
While social distancing and other restrictions remain, we are unable to provide some services including:
- Wi-Fi, printing, photocopying or scanning
- access to library seating areas and meeting rooms
- access to print newspapers, games, puzzles, toys
- volunteer-led services
- physical library programs
- Mobile library service
- Home library service
- Book Box early years library